Ok y im back to thinking less of black men *rant* adult content

So I get totally disrespected by this driver today. He was my medical transportation driver and he called me baby and I told him do not call me that. He thought it was cute and I said hell no I don't know you and never told u to call me that so dont. After that interaction i told the insurance company to never send them again.

Today he pickes me back up and I told him do not call me baby again when i call back. he got upset that I remember and said something. He was like why cant u just forget that? I was like cause you may think it was nothing...so when i call for pick up he acted like he didnt know who I was had me wait for over an hour for no reason saying "im working hard" not!!!!!!!!! while driving he was playing a dvd on his laptop that had nothing but foul language. I asked him to turn it down or something because i have a kid in the car. He got mad and was like it's the way u asked. I was like I just said can u turn it down. I told him u do what I say since I pay you. He said that is what is wrong with black woman...just cause u have an education u think u r somebody. i said I am somebody. Im ur boss and asking you do something that shouldnt be a problem. He was so fucking rude and nasty. I wanted to knock him in the head. I already dont like black men but I let that slide cause his race and stuff is not important.

I called the insurance company and they filed a complaint but I got to wait til they call me. I' still upset for that lack fo respect and want a faster answer. I totally hate black men. I totally want him either to be fired.

*******he orginally said why he called me baby was because when i called he saw my nuber and knew it was me so that is why he said it. But today he said I am married and dont aint looking at you...i was like hold up...which one is it? I hate lying ass people. I don't like he brought my race and gender into it because neither one of those things matter in the situation he was very disrespectful to me**********

I should probally be more mad at the insurance company for sending my route back to the company he works for even after I told them not to after the first incindent. Im so sick of black guys thinking I am upity (I really dont care what they think since I am not attracted to them)because I chose to be well spoken, go to school, have no drama, and want a good life for myself. They always want to try and tear me down for doing what I am suppose to do. i even told him the reason you have an issue with me is because I dont sound like a hood*****. He didnt say anything...cause it is true to him I am a threat cause I am not what he is use to. It still doesnt meat he has to be suck a stereotypical black male.

***I wrote this when I was steamed--yes i did call the company and complained, yes I stop talking to the dude halfway through because I would be a fool to keep talking to him, he was taking it personal and it was all about business, I found out today he will be fired for it, and it really doesn't matter what color or gender he was whoever would say that would be dead wrong no matter what--to the comments that will come..no I did not bring nothing on myself. he shoulda had more self control and self respect..**********

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• He may have been wrong to bring race and gender into it, but it's just as bad to judge an entire race by a few bad examples.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• What he did was inappropriate, but what does his race have to do with it? A white, hispanic, or asian man could have easily said the same thing. As, in fact, a woman of any race could have either.

I have to be honest here, and say that it really sounds like you brought some of the situation on yourself. No, he shouldn't have called you baby, and he shouldn't have played a DVD (offensive or not!) while he was driving. But you escalated the situation. Why not just call the company again and tell them again you don't want him to be your driver? Or call his boss and file a complaint against him. Instead, you escalated the situation and then use him to judge all men of a race.

And your comments about totally hating black men, and stereotypical black men. Sounds like this guy wouldn't have done right no matter what he did.

He did some inappropriate things, but I think the majority of the blame lies with you.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Maybe what you really mean is you don't like uneducated men? Really? What does color have to do with it? Unless you think there is a shortage of educated black men which is probably true although, to me, there seems to be a lack of educated people in general.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Why are you generalizing all blacks over this ? Why can you not be upset with the person as opposed to the race? This post is disgusting.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Whoa!!!! When you say you are not attracted to black men because you chose to get an education, be well spoken and have no drama, are you implying that black men cannot be any of those things?? I am sorry for your narrow mind, honey, but I have run into some well defined, educated, attractive black men, so I don't where you are hanging out or why you are assuming all black men are this way, but with your attitude and foul language on here (so who are you to get upset at his music) you somewhat brought this on your self.

There is a white man at our local grocery store that calls everyone "Sweetheart" but he doesn't mean anything by it. He is just being nice and friendly as he carries out your groceries or puts away your cart.

If you have a problem with this ONE man, have a problem with him, not at the entire race. Black,white,purple, or neon green we ALL have our flaws....myself included.

MissMeredith

Answer by MissMeredith at 1:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2011