Boobie man...lol

My son was breastfed and self weaned almost a year ago. He sure does love breasts though. The question is, does your breastfed toddler still have a fascination with your breasts? LoL it doesn't really bother me too much because I understand he thinks they are his, but he does it to other females he feels close to too haha it needs to stop.

jspenny2705

Asked by jspenny2705 at 6:34 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son absolutely adored the Jehovah's Witness Ladies who used to come to our house occasionally. Why? Because both of them had like, double Gs and inevitably they would want to cuddle him and he'd just get right on in there and motorboat. And they had no problems with that, but I did find it to be a little embarrassing.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My DS was breastfed until 13 months and he slef weened too. He likes to shove his hands down the top of my shirt and keep his hands between them. I don't allow him to do it cuse he will do it no matter where we are. He doesn't do it to anyone else but I am afraid he will do it someone else. He will grab and pat other womens boobs but that's it.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• That's too funny, all these stories lol. My son nursed for 6 months and he's now 6 and I haven't noticed anything like this yet.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2011