Missing your SO...

What do you do to pass the time when you are missing your SO?

I like to listen to DHs favorite band while I'm picking up around the house. My son likes to wear his hats...lol.

jspenny2705

Asked by jspenny2705 at 6:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• My son likes to spray his daddy's body spray on himself, and I also ike it because the smell reminds me of him.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:54 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I keep myself as busy as possible.. I clean like crazy, go to school, crochet a lot.. I keep my days filled as much as possible.. He's been gone for 7 weeks but he will be home tonight!
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 7:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My stbxh is an otr truck driver and I just stuck to a routine. It kept me from missing him to much and kept things fairly normal for my daughter.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 8:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Well, it depends. To actually fill time while he's gone (he's an otr truck driver), I work on my photography and my website, I help the kids with homework and make meals, clean house, hang out with the kids, get together with friends every now and then. I read, or watch TV or movies.

If I am missing him more than usual at a particular time, I usually just call him. He has a headset, and so unless he's picking up/delivering, he can usually talk to me. We actually spend several hours a day on the phone, anyway, so I don't generally miss him too much. I mean, I want him home, but it's not like I have no idea where he is or what he's doing and so I miss him.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:59 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Eh, I like to play some games online if it's at night and the kids are in bed. During the day, I just try to stay busy if I get to missing him too much. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2011