If you and your SO Work

Does he/she ever say "MY money"? Dh is DRIVING ME CRAZY. It's HIS money, I'm blowhing HIS money on bills and what not (heaven forbid I try to get us out of debt!) So this morning I just sat down and figured it out. He made a grand total of 10$ more than me this month. So if he brings it up again I'm going to tell him to shove it up his ass. We've been having a lot of problems anyways (I know he is hiding something from me, and I'm about 75% he is or has cheated on me). and him throwing in all this crap isn't helping at all. We got married while I was still in college and now he's throwing a fit because HE is paying my school loans. I asked him what does it matter? the money all comes from the same bank account? I even have it set up so the money comes out on weeks that I get paid, and the same with my car payment! Idk what his problem is... He refuses to talk to me and I'm really sick of him and his crap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you should leave him if he cheated. Just how it is. There is no trust left after something like that happens.

As for the financial end of things. DH and I have our own seperate bank accounts and responsibilities. DH makes more than I do, so he handles more of the bills. I pay the car payment, the electric, and all the babies stuff. If by the end of the week one of us wants something and we dont have to money...we just ask :) No big deal. If he has any leftover..he spends it how he wants. If I have leftover I do the same. Its worked for us these past 11 years.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I've dealt with the 'my money' crap before with my hubby and we've come to an agreement now. I know it can be frustrating though =[ As far as everything else in concerned though, if he just started doing this and you feel so strongly about him cheating, I'd end it before it gets worse. He seems to have a guilty conscience and he's treating you like crap over it. NOT RIGHT!!!
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 7:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• my dh would never do that with money. He does do it with his cars after he waxes them..and HIS garage floor. "don't step on my floor." he is worse than a woman.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i just call mine out on it sometimes and tell him i'm not his fuc*in child
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i think your dh sounds like he is down in a slump because maybe he dreams of having other things right now but cant pay for them because your student loans are still there. maybe you guys should sit down and look at how much longer you have to pay for them. try to find ways to save money to get them paid off faster. talk to him about what he would like to do once they are paid
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• leave his selfish ass
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:25 AM on Mar. 25, 2011