my doctor has been scraping my membranes now i am bleeding and passing a lot of tissue? Is this normal?

mommie_1ltlgrl

Asked by mommie_1ltlgrl at 1:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes it's normal, your doc should have told you to expect it. Just were a panty-liner to catch the exsess.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 1:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Sounds like bloody show, that's good! Baby should be coming soon! If you're concerned, give your doc a call, but it sounds like the stripping has been successful for you.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yep! Means the doc did it right! LOL Hopefully, it'll encourage something to happen! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yeah, that's normal. Pay attention to how you feel because labor could start. I went into labor the same day my ob scraped mine. It only took like 8 hours after the labor was dialating me enough for the hospital trip. By 11:50pm that day I had my baby. Good luck :)
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2008