Anyone have a pay as you go phone??

Do you like it?? And what is the company?? Im currently a verizon custumer but somehow paying 150 dollars for just about nothing seems to be ticking me off. So me and my husband have decided when our contract ends to try a pay as you go phone,but there is so many so which is the best

his88angel

Asked by his88angel at 7:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• I pay a monthly fee , but there are no contracts. I love it :)
    I used to have a pay as you go phone....you always had to go to the store buy minutes and add them. I hated it. Sometimes if I didnt use all the minutes it would expire. Super suck.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I have straight talk and i do like it, and you can buy the minutes offline with your debit card. you have to buy the phone but the minutes are $30 for 1000 minutes, 1000 text and web use and $45 for unlimited everything. Check out thier website.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• my daughter has the straight talk phone and buys the $45 card for unlimited web, texting, and minutes and loves it. You can get the cards at walmart or refill online every month. They even have 6month cards, I am not sure if they have one's that last an entire year.
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 7:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• yeah they do have one for a yr, but i could never get that one. lol
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:34 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I pay monthly but no contract with Virgin Mobile. I like it. I used to have a contract with Sprint and paid twice as much for the same service. I can also change my plan any time. So if one month I am short money I can do a $25 plan and the next month a $60 plan. I like it so much better.

Answer by gemgem at 7:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• do anyone of them come with a sim card or is the number and everything just in the phone
    his88angel

Comment by his88angel (original poster) at 7:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I have a virgin mobile..Rumor LG.. I bought the phone for 70 (overpaid!) and the monthly pay as you go fee is 25. This includes 300 anytime min. and unlimited text and web. The only thing that I would change is my phone.. I would get one with video capabilities.. this phone is the cheapest and the bottom of the line. Sometimes I can't access the net but it just be my area...
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I have a Net10 phone now. I had Straight Talk for about a year, but it was a serious PITA. Maybe that was just the phone, but I've heard SOOO many complaints about it recently. I love Net10 so far (even though their unlimited card is $50 a month, and Straight Talk was $45). I have the LG 900G phone and it's great.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• No they dont all have sim cards some of them are cdma. Tmobile does have sim cards as does ATT. They both have pay as you go phones but cost a little more.

Answer by gemgem at 7:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• no
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 8:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2011