I go to find out the sex of this baby tod. Do you want to take a guess of what it might be?

with my first I got motion sickness before I new I was pregnant a little cramping and brownish discharge all before I new and after I found out no other symptoms at all. This one was a girl.

With my second baby I had the cramps and the brown discharge before I new I was pregnant. I had no other symptoms until I was about 3 months along then I had nausea in the afternoon for about 3 weeks then it went away. That was the only symptoms. This one was a girl.

This time around My boobs were getting bigger before I new I was pregnant and my waist. I didn't have the brown discharge with this one. I didn't have cramps until about 2 months along and sometimes I get cramps in my pelvic (doctor said was fine). My boobs have been hurting this time around. I have had heartburn this time around. I have had neausea this time around and still have it at 20 weeks. I am not as hungry this time arouns as I was with my girls. And I have been having dreams this time around to which some scare me lol. The one was about dh cheating on me (not sure why I had a dream about that since I know he wouldn't) and I found out and asked him he said yes cauase he don't love me anymore. Another dream was my house was hunted. Another dream was about (TMI) dh and I having sex. Another dream I had the night before last was someone broke into my house and tried killing us in the middle of the night. So ya this one is so diffrent than the first 2 so what do you think I am having? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its either a boy or a girl lol...seriously im gonna go with girl. My dd finds out the sex of hers today !
    wubbunny420

Answer by wubbunny420 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• imma go with boy!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i think its a boy!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• boy
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• found out it is another girl
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2011