Dress down day at school?

Today is dress down day at my daughters school (shes 3) and I completely forgot and dressed her in her uniform. when I dropped her off all the children had on there own clothes. I feel so horrible..

Im feel like taking some clothes to her at school but dont want to seem ridiculous.

what would you do?

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 7:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Just let her deal with it. Its not that big of a deal...especially if she is only 3. Now if she was 8....that might be different.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:00 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• You guys are making me feel better. I feel awful.
    KayGia0704

Comment by KayGia0704 (original poster) at 8:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I agree she wont care. I would myself take clothes though because I always feel bad when I forget things LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 8:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• gemgem not I feel awful. Im going to the school.
    KayGia0704

Comment by KayGia0704 (original poster) at 8:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• aww dont, I forgot valentines day! I felt so horrible and it was my dds first one at school. Now THATS bad.

Answer by gemgem at 8:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• my daughter is in kindergarden and they have uniforms and the last friday of the month is non uniform days. They send a slip to remind you , but I still forgot it was at the beginning of the school year the first friday she got to wear her own clothes and she comes home from school said mommy I didn't have to wear my uniform today. I was like oh I forgot. She says can I wear something else Monday? I told her no she can only wear it the last friday so I felt really bad that I forgot so now when they send that non uniform slip home I put it on the fridge so that I see it when I go and get something out of the fridge then I also tell her since I know she will remind me lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My kids have done that before. There were a couple dress down days they forgot over the years. They just shrugged and dealt with it. It's not the end of the world.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2011