am i wrong

am i the only one that thinks cafe mom is a little boring today? i got all my housework done last night and only had a few things to do this morning the baby has been a complete angel today so i have been on here more then usual today. have i been on here too long or is it boring for anyone else

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i agree! i too did my house work last night. my son is actually being good for once! :D but i'm bored out of my mind!? should i make a mess and clean again!? lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• If you're bored, check out my question "Need a laugh?" It might distract you for a moment!

Posted anon to protect DH!
    Anonymous

• Sometimes it is for me if there isn't many new post in groups. I end up reading tons of journals or checking out profile pages for new friends. There are some groups that are very slow and it will be over a week before anything new is posted.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2008