Fertility Friend but actually fulfills my needs?

I started an account at Fertility Friend a couple days ago, but it screwed up the data I entered initially. I had to a delete a cycle today because somehow it figured from two days of CF & BBT data meant that I was actually fertile two days after getting my IUD removed and that this last Sunday I started a new cycle. Never mind that there is only about 10days of menses data for the beginning of the month (one day it refuses to highlight as part of my period), none since.
Inaccuracy at the beginning I expected, but the thing went way off. With some frustration, I got it to look right, but I would not trust the predictions at all unless I actually ended up pregnant from this cycle (supposedly, BD 1day before ovulation w/o barriers).
Is this normal/are there other online charting systems "as good as" Fertility Friend I could use without paying like I was specifically TTC (just familiarizing myself for, hopefully, near future).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• mymonthlycycles.com

yourdays.com

both i use and they are both on tract to when I am going to be fertile and when I will ovulate. check them out k

Oh yeah plus they are FREE :)
    Anonymous