How many of you are still married to the man you lost your virginity to?

When did you meet and how long have you been together? Have either one of you been with anyone else sexually, or has it only been the two of you all along? How does that make you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• haha i feel like i'm on dr. phil! lol..

but let me answer your questions now..

yes i am still with the same man that i lost my virginity too. we met four yrs ago :D and he's been with other women, not while with me but before me. for me its only been him.. and its makes me feel good about my self i'm 22 so i was 19 when him and i got together.. and thats pretty good for people my age i think, most girls have like 20 partners before they settle down, but not me! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I have been with my DH for over 30 years since I lost my virginity to him. Now later in life I often wondered what I have missed out on!! Do you think I have missed out on anything?
    Anonymous

• Answered at 12:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 by: Anonymous

wow, thats crazy! congrats. i dont think you missed out on anything because apparently you found true love.. :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I found my SO and lost my virginity at age 18 and I have been with him over 6 years! Been married a little over 5. He has been with 2 others he lost his at 16 to an 18 year old and had an affair almost 3 years ago butwe are going strong now and hope to forever!
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I have been with my husband since i was 15 i lost my virginity to him 2 years later . He was with another girl who he lost his to, and in the beginning it bugged me. knowing that i saved myself for my husband but the man i fell in love with had already shared so many special moments with some other woman. but we have been marreid to him for 18 months and we have a beautiful baby boy together. I dont even worry about that other girl now.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I am married to the man I lost my virginity to. We have been together for 15 years. It is wonderful knowing we are each others only person. We did not have to worry about a chick he fooled around with telling him they had a child. Neither of us had to worry about STD's. We have had fun the past 15 years exploring our sexuality together. We did not have the baggage many have from the multiple partners they have had. I am glad I waited for him and he waited for me.

Anonymous

• I am! Married 4 years.. together almost 12.. living together past 10...

We are exactly 9 months apart in age- he's older, 29, me 28

We met end Feb, started dating beginning March, sex mid May. Had plenty of opportunities before that, didnt want to, wasnt the "rite one". He has been w/2 others, his friend he lost his to, and his only other long-term girl, the one before me. :)

How does it make me feel? Sometimes I wonder how it would have effected events in our relationship if I had been w/someone before him... and occasionally daydream about what it would've/would be like w/someone else.. But I have no regrets. I am truly happy.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 2:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• We were never married and are not together any more. I don't regret it, he was my first love and even though we weren't right for each other, he helped me realize what I wanted and what I needed in a relationship.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 2:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I married the man I lost my virginity to. I was his first too. I was 16 and he was 17 at the time. We have been married now for 3 1/2 years but together for 8! I did cheat on him four years ago but now things are good. I do feel like I missed out on some experiences with other people but after the affair I realized I didnt want to do anything like that again.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 2:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• yes we met when i was 15 and he was 17 we had sex 6 months later I was his first and he was mine we are married and have 4 kiddos ages 12,11,9,7 hes 33 and im 31 now : ) it wasnt easy though lol in the beginning to young : / but I have never been with anyone else he did once way back before we had kids when we were separated for 2 yrs
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2008