So now how often

do you have sex or has it changed at all since you've been pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It felt different (and painful) the first few times.. its been getting better since. I also had self-image issues with my post-baby body. Less often now, only because we're so busy w/work and the baby. I think about it ALL the time ...lol..
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 1:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• well normally once a week but he hass been off since sat so it has been everyda since then. I'm 32wks, and the only thing that ha changed is the positons some are hard for me to do.
    Anonymous

• I could probably count on one hand the times we did it while I was pregnant...SUCH a bummer. I just had no desire (or moisture) and my husband was actually pretty cool with it--he was SO supportive! It really sucks now, though, that I'm not healed yet, because we're both SO ready. If you're up for it, do it while you can!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• A lot more often since I've been pregnant this time. Last time, we only had sex a couple of times because I just didn't want it. But now I can't get enough, lol.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• WE DO IT MORE NOW THAT I AM PREGNANT.
    I WANT IT MORE.... SO I GET IT MORE!
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2008