Who Shops at WINCO?

We just recently got a WINCO near us and I am wondering if the savings are significant... the parking lot it always packed....

sendcheer

Asked by sendcheer at 9:02 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Food & Drink

• my mother does over in Washington state, she loves it. We don't have them here in Virginia.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:16 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I used to when I lived near one. It's like a costco only you don't have to purchase a membership. Also you gotta bag your own groceries just an fyi
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:21 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I do and you save on a lot of items just not meat.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:34 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I do. They're the cheapest store in town. Super clean, great selection, doesn't feel 'ghetto' the way stores like Foods Co and Food Maxx do.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• weekly....I just watch the prices because some items can be purchased cheaper at walmart. Be careful about the meat some is good and other stuff isn't so good tasting. We save a lot each week by shopping there especially when you match up coupons. If you use reusable bags they give you a 6 cent credit per bag.
    Luv_my_hubby

Answer by Luv_my_hubby at 9:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Oh, and btw - it's not a bulk store like Costco.
    Ginger0104

• i drive to the next town over to shop there they are great price wise but the dont always carry all the brands
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Don't have near me in AZ.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Frozen foods are a good deal, waffles and taquitos and such. They don't carry a lot of my y brands and their meat and produce is really scary. Not much of a bakery. They carry a lot of latin inspired ingredients.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• cheap but the sizes are smaller. so be sure you look at the ounces. eg. 12oz package of bacon instead of a pound.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2011