Do you ever do Internet research to answer another's CafeMom question?

CoffeeWriter

Asked by CoffeeWriter at 9:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Sometimes. If there's something that I think the person really needs. Not too often anymore.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Only if I'm checking facts or curious about the answer. People come to me for help with internet searches for some reason, so I guess I'm decent at digging through things online or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• sometimes but just to make sur ewhat i think is truely right. like i know the answer but i want to double check and make sure. i dont usually post a link tho. but i like to double check everything kinda a habit i got when i was in college.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Not often, but I do make sure I'm spelling words correctly.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sometimes, mainly when the question interests me...

Answer by older at 9:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sometimes I do and will usually post links to the info for them
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:49 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Nope- I dont have the time for that. I dont even click on posts w/ links.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Usually only in the P&CE section. If it's something that I have an opinion about, I want to double-check my own opinion to make sure my facts are current and accurate. Other areas like relationships, JFF or parenting, I just speak from experiences, education and common sense (as I see it). After all most answers are considered "only opinion" and what ever source (or link) you use will be attacked or somehow discredited in some way by some one...
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 10:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Rarely. If I think I know the answer, but am not positive that I'm correct, I'll do a quick google. I don't want to give someone bad information.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Not to find the answer itself, but to find a link to back up what I already know. Doing less in the debate sections leaves your answers in the "not credible" category. (example: someone says "I don't believe anyone has lost a job from Obamacare" while I know for a fact the town south of us has had multiple layoffs due to one of the taxes in it, so I look up the names of those companies on our local news website for the most recent report about it)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011