Can you block people on from answering posts that you've put up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• In the journal section, I think this is the only place and maybe your home site, for personal messages and viewing it.

Answer by older at 9:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• No I don't think so why?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• When you block someone they can still answer you here in answers and in groups. They can't respond through messages or on your journals.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Nope. You can block a person from seeing your profile, but everything else is fair game. If you want a certain person not to see your stuff, leave cm and come back under a new profile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I agree with these ladies that you can from your home page but they can still reply in groups and questions.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Boy wouldnt that be nice! But I think we have to take our lumps along w/ the all the good. :) I try to ignore them, or deal with them just like you would in the "real world" . B/C lets face it, there are a$%holes everywhere! -lol The trick is to avoid as many of them as possible! Step carefully (around the BS) my friend- lol :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• There just seems to be one bitchy woman and Im sick of seeing her everywhere lol... thanks ladies :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Not unless you tell us who it is.
    LOL, j/k.
    No you can't block people in Answers, sorry.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• It's probably me..lol This is a public site, if you don't like what someone has to say, ignore it. Don't let people get to you. People post here for opinions, and feedback, and they have to take the good with the bad. It keeps things interesting, gives people a broader outlook, and is good for debate. Don't let people or myself, bother you. Some people speak their minds more then others. Have a good day!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• It's me... I seem to have a somewhat bitchy opinion today and ain't apologizing for having one either. J/K Not that I'm aware of; there isn't a way to block someone from answering your questions in the Q&A section ~ but what a perfect world it would be if we could choose who to listen to and who to ignore ~ O wait; we can choose can't we...... well given that little gem; Just ignore me... I mean her, just ignore her.
    Sorry someone is irritating you today. Hope it really isn't me... but if it is, just say so. I'm a big girl, I can take it. I only ask that you do it as yourself. That way I'll know to stay away from your questions cause you don't like me. :)
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 10:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2011