Just say it and get it over with.......

Please, post anonymously if you feel, but what is one thing you want to say to someone really bad, but just can't/won't say it to their face?

Say it here and get it off your chest! Might make you feel better for a moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hate the way I was raised, and I think you were crappy parents!!! You treated all my siblings better than me and I was a good kid. Look at me now!!!
    Anonymous

• I'd like to tell my brother that he is a selfish, lazy, pig and that he needs to grow the hell up!!!
    Anonymous

• I want to tell my BIL and his 16 year old wife TO GET A FREAKIN JOB AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• eww...how old is your BIL?
    Anonymous

• my mother drives me absolutely crazy she acts sooooo stupid and when i say acts that is exactly what it is she acts to get more attention and my father is not well has trouble walking has diabetes real bad and alls she does is sleep every time my sister or i call day or night she is in bed drives me insane.
    Anonymous

• Devin - You are lazy, take advantage of your mother AND father, and you don't appreciate anything anyone does for you. You wrecked the car that your brother and I GAVE you, and instantly turned to your dad to buy you a new one!! The ONLY reason you are going to college is so that you don't have to work (You have said it yourself!!) but then you complain that no one is giving you money...You sit there and say "well Ryan had this" or "Ryan was given that" RYAN HAD A JOB!! Since he was 16 years old..HE paid for the things that he had, including his car!!! The world is not going to cater to you...

You are 18 years old, almost 19. It is time to stop being irresponsible and grow up.

:) Thanks, that felt good, now if I did not fear the backlash from my MIL I would actually say it to him, lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I hat ehow the WOW game is more important to you than me!!! I have givin you a good home and 2 beautiful children and 1 on the way and you treat your stupid wow buddies better than me! I want to take that damn game and throw it out the window and I wish you would treat me like your wife and not just someone to share a bed with. I am tired of going to bed alone. I am young and I need my husband back!
    Anonymous

• i want to tell my parents that they need to lay off me. i know what i'm doing. i'm not 5 yrs old anymore. i know how to take care of my son and my house. and yeah it might not be spotless clean but its clean enough! and damnit i'm tired of you always briging me down, and telling me that i'm never going to be to do nothing with my life because i had my son, i'm tired of all the shit talk behind my back, and i'm effin tired. i cant take this no more. i wish you would understand how this is affecting me but you dont, because your stuck in your ways.. and i wish i could talk to you bout my problemsbut i cant because i've never really been able too, you've been their yeah, but not for when it counts! :( i'm tired.. please stop putting me down! :(
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• he's 21!!!
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I want to tell my husband QUIT SPENDING YOUR PAYCHECKS SO FOOLISHLY AND GROW UP!!! YOU STILL NEED TO PAY FOR THE F*****G BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......'

i know, it's something I need to for real though. Which I will.......
    Anonymous