Hubby acting like a bear with a sore butt...

Because the baby woke him up. Seriously...does your man act like a baby when he is tired or sick?

P.S. He is a good egg. :o)

ochsamom

Asked by ochsamom at 10:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• yes he does.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• All men are grumps about that. They expect us to carry the baby for 40 weeks, dealing with the physical discomfort as well as the emotional roller coaster. Then when the baby gets here, they SAY they will help, but then turn into cranky babies themselves.
    abmaddox1981

Answer by abmaddox1981 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Not to be mean but the baby woke you up as well such is the life of the parents sick or not.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• What man doesnt!!! lol
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My husband has always been cool about that sort of thing, but seriously, he is the most Zen mellow human being on the planet. And he's a night owl, so he tends to take the night shift with the babies once they're not breastfeeding anymore, which lets me get a full night's sleep, so I have the energy to get all the kids out of the house in the mornings, which is when HE gets his sleep. So in our case, it's very much a Jack Sprat And Wife situation.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I know what you mean. He wants to be doted on and allowed to "recover" if he is sick or tired...when I am sick and tired...life does NOT stop for me. I bring it up every time he whines. I'm mean like that. When he is laying in bed saying "I didn't sleep well last night"...I say "I know...you kept me up...and life didn't stop for me...get up."
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:10 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sometimes. Everyone has their bad moments, right? I know I do! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• loving...I am having one right now. hahahaha
    ochsamom

Comment by ochsamom (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2011