Gifts for 6 month old?

What are some good gifts this season for a 6 month old.

QTMamma01

Asked by QTMamma01 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• :) They aren't going to remember, heh, so anything really that they need. My daughter (6 months now, will be 7 at christmas) is getting a car seat and a highchair, a bunch of clothes and some educational toys.

I myself am getting her a baby ring with her birthstone in it.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• If she can sit up on her own, the Leap Frog music table or the Fisher Price sing-along stage would be good; my son loved his (still does a year later), and she can use it for a long time. He also really enjoyed his Jumperoo, great for active babies.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I have no clue...I am having trouble too since my daughter is 7 months old. I was thinking about going and seeing what they have for 6 months and up on toys. The Jumperoo would be a great idea too. Babies like that. Also maybe some new cool toys-babies like a lot of lights and sounds. You could also get her some cute clothes too, that's what I'm going to do for my daughter this year too.
    sweetmissy_05

Answer by sweetmissy_05 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Fisherprice.com- they break down toys into age groups. We got the sit crawl stand jungle toy with the hippo/elephant. My baby (8months) has had it for two months, she LOVES it still!!
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• were getting the superstar singing station from fisher price.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 4:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2008