Wrinkles, wrinkles, everywhere!

So, I was studying my face in the mirror and feel like I am losing my youthful appearance..lol Has anyone had any luck with firming creams, wrinkle reducers or anything like that, even home remedies, anything that has SOME kind of result? Thanks
Hopefully it won't cost me an arm and a leg!

JenzAmomOf2

Asked by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use oil of olay products.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Bellamora - instant reults for real! I have some here at the house!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 10:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• One is to drink alot of water stay out of sun if do go in the wear sun block eat alot of berries the tighten skin naturally.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 12:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I agree with drinking lots of water and staying out of the sun/using sunscreen. And I second the recommendation to use Oil of Olay products. That's pretty much all I use. Lots of their facial moisturizers and eye creams have SPF in them too which is always good. I'm only 27 but I do see a few fine lines around my eyes and I feel like using the Olay Regenerist product line has helped a bit.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 1:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I use the Anew Regimen kit from Avon and I don't really have any wrinkles yet. My mother has been using the products for decades and looks literally twenty years younger than her friends! We both also love the Anew Microdermabrasion peel! To try them go to www.youravon.com/dhullum Hope that helps :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2011