What is the mistake that you made that you just have to laugh at?

I'll tell you mine... I got pulled over for speeding yesterday.. the cop asked where I was going.. I told him the truth.. "I wanted to get to the library before it closes." He laughed at me. I didn't get a ticket.

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's funny! I mess up alot, sometimes I am sooo goofy.
    Yesterday I left my poor chihuahua outside for 5 hours. She is completely a princess and an inside dog. I was so into cleaning and laundry. She is 5 lbs and when my hubbs came home for lunch he asked "Where's Tahloulah?" I said oh, probably sleeping in the dirty clothes. He went to find her and started to panic because she wasn't there and then he walked into our bedroom and looked outside and there she was lounging in the sun on a rock in our backyard. My hubbs turned around and looked at me and asked how long has she been outside? I said I let her out this morning. So, she was outside from when he left at 700 am until he came home for lunch. My hubbs said "bad mommy!" Thank goodness it was only 79 degrees outside, although she did have pollen all over her, she was not traumatized a bit.
    sunrisekn

Answer by sunrisekn at 1:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• That's cute... :) I can be a bad mommy too my dog too... actually when HE is bad I just call myself Scooby's (the dog) stepmom! lol
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2011