What is the mistake that you made that you just have to laugh at?

I'll tell you mine... I got pulled over for speeding yesterday.. the cop asked where I was going.. I told him the truth.. "I wanted to get to the library before it closes." He laughed at me. I didn't get a ticket.

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well...the other day I got home and my LP asked me what I did to the brownies. I hadn't had any yet, but I thought he was complaining about me putting in peanut butter chips....went to cut one for myself and the whole damn burned up brick of a brownie came out. LOL! I have no idea how he cut that chunk out.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• LOL...that's funny. I can't think of any right now, but I'll come back later.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• oh girls I have the giggles...thank you..today has been a wonderful day on CM.... Mom 2-3 that is funny and I've been there, years ago it was with biscuits...they could honestly be used as hockey pucks, and it is a standing joke between my ex and I still.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Years ago my daughter and i were on the way to her orthodontist appointment and we got pulled over for speeding too. I told the officer if we were late my daughter wouldn't get her wooden nickel. She received a wooden nickel every time she was on time...............lol. We didn't get the ticket.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i heard coffie was good for plants, so i brewed a pot and poured hot coffie in all my house plants and killed them all... Now i know.. COLD COFFIE GROUNDS. LOL
    babyweight

Answer by babyweight at 5:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Lol @ Mom 2-3 's brownies.. that's cool you took a pic!
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011