Have you ever heard of such a thing? i cant believe someone would be so stupid to believe this.

there is this guy that comes in to work every now and then..he is a big tipper. he usually leaves a hundred dollar bill and most the girls will fight over him or most the time everyone will flock to him. i stay away. whatever. anyways, he claims that he works for Trogan condoms and he told this one idiot the other day that he would give her a thousand dollars if she would be a "tester"....(meaning let him use a condom with her) OMG, how stupid can someone be? she was all excited and bragging about "her new job" I told her how stupid she was and told her he only wanted to have sex with her. what an idiot

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• "Here's your sign"... Hers anyway,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sad but there a lot of stupid women out there, put money in front of them and they will do anything.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• OMG!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:42 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Very sad, but gammie is right.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I can see where there have been times in my life that $1000 for a night might have been enough to make me consider it...but I wouldn't have thought I was a "condom tester"...and...I wouldn't be telling people about it. LOL!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:53 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• ok
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Wow, some people are so stupid. Of course i could see some women i have met do the same thing. I used to dance and some of the girls in there made my IQ drop just from them opening there mouth. (not all of them, but there were quite a few.)
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Are you sure he didn't have her go home and try it with her partner? My friend gets paid to try out vibrators and sex toys and write reviews on them.

If not, that's a hilarious pick up line. I'll let all my single guy friends know to try it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• no i asked her as she was very clear at what he meant
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• LOL! she sounds like a real brilliant one.. he was clearly trying a pick up line.. wat an idiot..
    Jen.McCarthy88

Answer by Jen.McCarthy88 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 25, 2011