Just an update! adult content

I posted a day or two ago title (Wish Me Luck)

-My SO and I are doing the not trying to prevent pregnancy method. basically trying but not going crazy with the calender and ovulation test ect.

-So, I think I may be prego and im super excited, My old post basically was wanting everyone to wish me luck, My period is on  the 28th and the days are going soooo slow LOL If you didnt see my last post these are my symptoms

Symptoms

*About a week or two after my last period i started geting cramps.. like CRAMPS I seriously thought my period was coming already

*then like a couple days after that i became MEGGA BITCH idk why just little stuff started geting to me

*then last week my SO was like your boobs look bigger.. big smile miniyay lol

*and around the same time a clear liquid discharge comes out my boobs its like once a day.. (I looked it up and it may be a sign of pregnancy or a hormone change and there were a couple other things it could be as well)

*as of a day or two ago my nipple became very sensative.

--- So 3 more days im geting soooo excited im hoping my period doesnt come if it does i will probably cry :( im feeling and looking really bloated today wich is a sign of my period :( but we shall see!

WHAT DO YOU THINK??? WISH ME LUCK!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Good luck! Remember don't let it get to you if you are not! Just try and try again! Stay positive and it will happen for you! Stress is not good for the body when trying to reproduce! BEST WISHES!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Good Luck!!! Excited for you!!!
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Good Luck!!
    littleegirl

Answer by littleegirl at 10:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Good luck to you.
    People may be able to keep up with you better if you did not post anonymously, though.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i wish you the best of luck! : ]
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 1:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2011