Can I Do It Like This

I am suppose to ovulate on the 3rd of December. I was thinking if I had sex on the 28,29,30th of November and the 1, 2,3, 4, th of December could I get pregnant. I really would like to get pregnant and boyfriend would like to have another baby. Is that too much sex or is it just enough? I dont want to do it too much and he not have that much sperm left for around the time when I do ovulate. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• They say having sex every other day is best to make sure he has enough active "swimmers" to get the job done. If you decide to have sex every day, make sure he isn't masturbating on top of it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Every other day is more than enough, maybe increasing it to every day in the two or three days before ovulation.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I WOULD DO IT EVERY DAY THEN INSERT THE INSTED CUP IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM THEY WOULD LIKELY HELP KEEP THE SEMEN INSIDE YOU AND CLOSE TO YOUR CERVIX. LOOK IT UP YOU MIGHT LIKE IT. GIVE IT A TRY K GOOD LUCK & BABY DUST
    Anonymous

• Every other day would be your best bet!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:23 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• every day is perfect..doing it every other day is recommended to couples who have a known low sperm count..but if you guys don;t have that issue then everyday is good...
    angi_mona

Answer by angi_mona at 3:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• yeah i would do it every day also. It will give you a better chance to get pregnant with more sperm inside you
    Anonymous

• make sure you prop your legs up after sex to keep the semen inside you.
    just a lil thought
    Anonymous

• h ewont run out trust me,lol,take a hot shower or bath right befor and rub his balls(sorry TMI)
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 6:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2008