To the vbruno Haters

Go ahead and keep stalking my profile, chatter box and e-mail. I'll keep reporting and blocking you. MY opinions are JUST as valid as your opinions are. I have just as much right to post my opinions and views as you do. And you threatening me to stop answering questions only amuses me. Your NOT the Cafemom police, and you DONT dictate what I do or do not do. If my opinions bother You that much, then STOP looking at them! I'm ONLY here to Annoy YOU ya know!! LOLOL Get OVER yourself.

vbruno

Asked by vbruno at 11:14 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Okay
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• LOL and here I was thinking what the heck is VBRUNO..... I thought hmmm is that a movie or an actor or something...that's my dumb moment for the day...
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• In that case, I can respect you while disagreeing! :)
    I like to debate but I like to keep it civil. I know some issues get heated, and it's hard to keep things cool, but without passion, there would be nothing to debate!
    I'm glad we had this little conversation
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• have a nice dayOkie dokie. Don't hate you, but I was just intrigued by the title.

mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I don't hate you... I also am not petty enough to PM or chatterbox you for disagreeing with an opinion...I also won't vote down your answers unless, of course, they have nothing to do with the question or are needlessly snarky.
    All I will do is keep challenging your opinion with mine on certain issues and maybe one day, though not likely lol, one of us comes around to the other side.
    I just hope, whatever you personally believe, that you teach your kids, if not acceptance, at least respect for others and their beliefs/lifestyles
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Not one of your haters, but will definitely be paying closer attentions to your questions and answers to get to know you. Have a great day and here's a bump for you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• LOL and here I find myself doing something I never do...coming back to a post...Girl whether you want it or not you have my attention now lol...even if I am sitting back and just reading..I look forward to reading your opinions.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• umm okay?
    caseymarie

Answer by caseymarie at 11:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I'm sorry that happens to you.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• this caught my eye was not sure what was going on good luck hun
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2011