Coffee Makers

I am looking for a one cup coffee maker; what is a good brand that won't break the bank? I don't want to spend over $50 if I don't have to.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I think there are alot of good quality coffee makers at Walmart. I generally go with namebrands I'm familiar with.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Honestly hun, that's pretty cheap... I have a Kuerig and I love love love it...did I mention I loved it lol. I am a tea drinker and my hubby is a coffee drinker....that thing is awesome...it heats water in half the time it takes for me to even fill up my tea pot and coffee...he loves it....I will say though that if you are going to drink more than one cup of coffee it's money saving to have a regular coffee pot. I used to throw a fit about spending 8 or 9.00 on a can of coffee, yet I found myself okay with spending10-12 on something we could only get 14-24 cups of coffee out of....It dawned on me one day when I saw that coffee was on sale... The Keurig does make a k-cup filter that you can use regular coffee in, but we still haven't figured out how to make it work...Good Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I have had my Cuisnart for over 4 years now. I used to go through cheaper models every year or so. This one is only $9 over your budget

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 12:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I don't have anymore then $50 to spend on one
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• walgreens have good brands under 50
    Donna1941

Answer by Donna1941 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Wal-Mart has a nice little brewer for less than $20. It's like a regular coffeemaker but smaller. If you're looking for something like a Keurig, you're out of luck unless you find one second-hand.
    Anonymous

• I don't want a Keurig I want just a simple 1 cup brewer

Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2011