Is my cycle only 25 days?

My last AF was nov 13th-17th. I ovulated on Monday. Well I had set in fertility friend a 28 day cycle but that would leave about 23 days until my next scheduled period. Do I just count 14 days after ovulation? My next AF in dec 11th

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 1:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If your last AF was Nov 13th and you know for sure your next one is suppose to be Dec 11, I counted that as a 28 day cycle.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• It is but I ovulated this last monday. That would make my luteal phase WAY too long.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 1:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You should read taking charge of your fertility. There is nothing wrong with haveing a 25-35+ day cycle or a long lutheal phase. If your trying to get pregnant and thats why your worried, I would wait until a year of trying and no matter what get your SO tested first! It is only a couple hundred dollars and just a "sample" test whereas your test would be quite expensive, and usually involve meds.
    shorti3287

Answer by shorti3287 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 27, 2008