Anyone like Seven for All Mankind Maternity Jeans?

I want to buy a couple of pairs, that is only if they are comfortable and get great reviews. Nordstom carries them online only so I want to make sure I really want them before I order them. Can anyone that owns a pair of the MATERNITY SEVENS give my some feedback? Thanks!

sugarmama01

Asked by sugarmama01 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I've never heard of them. I decided to not buy too much materity cloths. I wore stretchy pants. lol I told hubby I want you to give me some $$$ after I have the baby I want to shop then :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 2:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I love 7 for all mankind jeans for non pregnancy weight. I just couldn't see spending that kind of money on a pair of jeans I can only wear for approximately 12ish months (that is counting after the baby is born). I would rather spend that kind of money on a jean I can wear for many years.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 10:51 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Well, I plan of having another baby after this one, and to me, it's worth spending more on some cute designer jeans even if they aren't around forever.
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2008