What does everyone think of lastnight's Idol? I am blown away!!

AmandaV.

Asked by AmandaV. at 11:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• I thought it was really good. Steven wasn't expecting what happened yesterday and then I actually was shocked that Casey got into the bottom 3 because he is really good. I think everyone was shicked I can tell the judges were. I was praying they would use the save, but at the same time figured they would. When they told him to stop I think he thought they were going to send him home then when they said they wanted to use the save I think he was very suprised. Looked like he couldn't breath. It was a really good idol last night.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I was blown away. Casey definitely didn't deserve to go home and i think the judges got it right. too bad the save had to be used so early. I was so happy they kept him and his reaction was priceless. I agree with casey, i never thought they would've used the save this early.
    Niema (spelling?) needs to go. I think Thia and Haley are cute but boring and the young black guy is uninteresting too. I like Lauren, Scotty, the Rod Steward guy and Pia. I also like James and Casey. I guess i like them all.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I missed it! But I saw it on the news this morning. I am glad they saved him. He is one of the best. I like him, the blond guy who sounds like Rod Steward and the twitchy one. I think they will be the top 3. I predict twitchy will win.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I love Casey but what the hell was all that drama? I know the kid is a ham but that was really over the top. JLo called it right when she warned him about his "antics."
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Oh no mompam I think you may have missed the best one! youtube it! I'm sooo glad they saved Casey but I sure hope your wrong about Twichy (lol) winning they just had Adam Lambert win and he is too much like him and I think there are others that are way far better than him I don't think I could even guess who might win I love them all and the coming up episodes are going to be devistating because I love them all and don't want anyone to go home but I know only one can win yikes!!
    AmandaV.

Comment by AmandaV. (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I have to agree with Thia being boring but I really think Pia is just as boring. they both do the same thing every week. but i have to disagree on Jacob i love him but I love Motown and you seem to be a country fan so i understand I think Lauren and Scotty and Casey and Paul ( rod stewart guy) lol are my favs but i really like jacob too so like i said i think the rest of this season is going to be hard to watch =(
    AmandaV.

Comment by AmandaV. (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I missed it.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2011