Is my cycle only 25 days?

My last AF was nov 13th-17th. I ovulated on Monday. Well I had set in fertility friend a 28 day cycle but that would leave about 23 days until my next scheduled period. Do I just count 14 days after ovulation? My next AF in dec 11th

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 1:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It depends on how long your luteal phase is. It can be 10-15 days, and most women have a pretty regular one (mine was usually 12 days). If you don't get your period by 16 days past ovulation, then you're probably pregnant, though most resources will tell you that 18 days is what you should wait. And it's normal for even someone with very regular cycles to have an off month every now and then, so even though this cycle is shorter than normal, it doesn't mean anything.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• ok thank you very much.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 1:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008