LMP 2/26/11 they are every 26 day's

After i had my Daughter 6 months ago my period returned to normal for 3 months then changed to every 26 day's my LMP was 2/26/11 could my period be changing again or is there a chance i'm pregnant?

Some thing's i ignored but now make me wonder
Sore breasts
craving's
no cramps (normal for me when AF comes to town)
nausea
tired
headaches

I have taken pregnancy test the last 2 months and this time i want to wait a bit longer befor i do so so please don't tell me to take one just yet...i will once i'm 3 days late

could these be a sign of my period to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its possible!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• oops.. possibly your pregnant.
    3HappylKidds

• Could go either way. Like you said, just wait a few days and test.
    My periods started back up 3 months after I had my daughter, and after a few months of adjusting, stayed pretty much the same for 2 years.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 12:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Could go either way. I am kind of in the same boat!! My last period was 2/16, now I am 9 days late. I did take a HPT and it was a negative so I have no idea what's going on!! The only time ever before missing my period I was pregnant with my daughter so I have no idea. I had cramps all last week and my boobs are super sore and I'm tired and woke up feeling sick the last three days. I'm so frustrated!!
    meabellas_mommy

Answer by meabellas_mommy at 1:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011