Do you believe..

do you believe in true love?
soul mates?
i do. i believe theirs a half of you out their and your bound to find it sooner or later.

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes ma'am....I surely do. love my DH! lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 1:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I believe in true love and having a sole mate...I do not believe that there is a half of me out there.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• well... i do, i think there is someone out there for everyone. someone to complete them (( cheesy i know)) someone that understands them, loves them unconditionally, makes them want to be a better person.. && i am lucky enough to have found him. &hearts
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I do, it's weird. When I first met DH, he walked in the room and I just KNEW he was meant for me. It was so strange. I drove home that night and called my best friend and said "I am in love!" I was with another guy at the time and I ended up having to break up with him (I didn't cheat on him, I broke up with him because I knew I was meant for someone else). I'll never forget that moment when I first saw him though, it was like sirens going off! I was wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt and I am know I hadn't done anything to make myself look or feel attractive and yet I knew we had a connection. Needless to say every time I knew I'd see him after that I went out of my way to look better than I did that first time!! LOL!
    Anonymous

• Absolutely. I married mine. I had some close ones before... friends and relationships, but this blows them all out of the water. And what's totally cool is I dreamed about him years before we met - full name, appearance, everything. I tend to be pretty different in my thinking and the way I express myself, and the first time I brought him to my house he said things I've only heard me say or think about in that way. We have so many weird things in common - like twins separated at birth. I am 100% comfortable with him - it's like hanging out with a hot manly version of me, and yet he is different in many ways that perfectly complement me.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Spiritually speaking, I believer our Soul Mate, or "other half" is more than likely on The Other Side. Yes, I believe everything was created in dualty so we are in a sense part of the one. However, I believe in kindred souls and "love at first sight" and we may meet several "perfect mates" along our life's path.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 2:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I believe you have more than one soulmate.. you have multiple souls that are compatible with eachother, etc.. the world is too big for there to only be one. And what about falling in love with more than one person. I believe I've met and loved 3 of my soulmates, but only one did the circumstances work out that we're together
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Above all things I believe in love :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2008