cheating question continued

I put up a quesiton about my having slept with someone else way before my husband and I were married-but husb and I were dating. Well my husband knows I had to talk to him about it even though it happened like 8 years ago I kept thinking about it from time to time. I feel like a piece of sh*t, he says he shoud get to sleep with someone else. I know I was the one who caused all this trouble in doing something I shouldn't have, is this the answer though?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• NO! How does that make anything right? He has every right to feel betrayed, but this is a very immature response...and hopefully your situation is a lot different now, so it doesn't even make sense!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Ofcourse not.......is he just saying that because he is hurt or angry or both..
    How will it help by him cheating on you now...it will make the situation more difficult.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• NO!!!!! You WEREN'T MARRIED! Yes, it's a horrible thing to do even if you were dating but how dare him ask to sleep with someone else while married! It's not okay but it's surely not okay for him to do it. It was 8 years ago! He needs to re-evaluate the situation and forgive. You were dating.... not married.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• oopsp I meant to put this in the relationship group
    Anonymous

• Whoa, if I were you I would have never told a soul about this. Now that it's too late, this is not the solution. You two weren't married and the past is the past. He doesn't not "get to' sleep with someone else, that is just ridiculous. If he can't handle it, you need to go to counseling or something, sleeping with someone else won't make anyone (including him) feel better. That would be disastrous. In the future, i'd refrain from telling him this kind of stuff. I realize you feel bad, but the past is the past and telling him won't change any of it, it just causes problems. When I was dating my husband, I got totally wasted at a bar and made out with the bartender. it was the only time I did anything like this and didn't tell one soul about it.
    Anonymous