Mrshouston

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 12:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• A "texting" friend that I have is pissed off at me.  I met her online on a social website.  We quickly became friends but we are SO different.  She doesn't have any kids so when I get busy she's constantly complaining.  She changed her number and didn't text me for over a month because she called me selfish because I wasn't listening to her latest drama.  I was listening, I just didn't know what to say and so that's what I told her.  She said that if I had been listening I would have something to say.  So I was like okay fine I have something to say.  You change guys every week and then complain because I can't keep up with their names or what they've done to piss you off.  I was like when do you ask me about me and what I'm up to.  She expects me to be there 24/7.  Continued.....

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:29 AM on Mar. 26, 2011