Who do you predict will win Idol?

I'm torn - I like Pia overall but that girl with the dreds gave an overall banging performance last night.

8Tinkerboo8

Asked by 8Tinkerboo8 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't think a girl will win. I like the boys this year. I like (hold on while I look up their names) Casey, James and Paul. I think that will be the top 3. The girls bore me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• who ever deserves it will win.when it got down to like the last 4 or 5 people i actually picked the last 5 season winners.some went on to stardom and some will be there i am sure.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I love Paul, but I hope he loses so he doesn't sell out like every other past rocker on there. I want Lauren Alaina to win because I think she is the most talented and the most eclectic individual there.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I dont think anyone can guess at this point. It is whoever can handle the pressure. Some may do well now, but choke in a week or two... You just never know. I dont think Pia is that great. Im guessing she doesnt make the top 5. The guys are incredible, most of the girls are utterly forgettable.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Pia.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• not sure itll be close
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• it will be close-I like the guys this year
    DMJ3

Answer by DMJ3 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I agree, the guys seem to dominate this year. I'd be thrilled if James, Casey or (crap... I can't think of his name) the country boy that looks like the Mad TV guy wins.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011