I FIND IT PRETTY SAD

Don't know if the word is sad but find it wrong that so many have to put "Don't Bash" on almost everything they ask about...............why would someone just bash someone for asking a simple question? If they are so negative and do not have just a plain answer why not just go on to the next? Instead they make themselves look stupid.........just my opinion, do not understand why so many are so negative about everything and why when asking a question have to worry about what someone is gonna say

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 12:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Unfortunatly I'm one of the people that let what others say and think about me affect me...yes even strangers that made their opinion of me over a few paragraphs on CafeMom....It hurts my feelings when people bash me...especially when they are bashing me for feeling a certain way i.e. when I'm venting about something and specifically put *vent* into the title of my question....if your trying to be helpful but don't agree with me that's fine but when your just trying to be hurtful it bothers me....I thought this particular social network was for mothers to support each other so when I see people being mean just for the hell of it, it bothers me....but I'm sensitive so lol I guess it's just me
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I don't find it sad, but stupid, really. The people that are going to bash will do it in spite of the "no bashing" in the post title. Is it not common sense that people don't wish to be bashed?
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Sadder still is the replays that bash anyways.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i agree..and find it tiring to read responses that are sprinkled with apologies left and right....its like reading ''i feel this way...but i'm sorry i feel this way.''
    poop or get off the pot!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i agree
    tgeary

Answer by tgeary at 12:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• people bash to feel superior i think. it makes them feel big to sit in front of a computer and judge others behaviors and decisions.
    wubbunny420

Answer by wubbunny420 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I know what you mean. I put "in my opinion" a couple of times in some posts because I do not want to be bashed. I just figure some people are so miserable that they have to stir up drama.
    sunrisekn

Answer by sunrisekn at 1:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• totally agree.
    kaemay

Answer by kaemay at 1:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• People bash to make themselves feel better cause they are lacking something and that is how they make up for it...
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• you all are GREAT to bad all don't think the same way
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2011