HELP!! I'm looking for an at home job so I can continue staying home with my little one! I'm tired of all these scams out there! Anyone know of any legitimate ACTUAL jobs??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I do Passion Parties, I would love to tell you more.

http://www.partiesbykristi.com

Kristi Landis :)
    kristilandis

Answer by kristilandis at 5:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Did you do something before you had your child that you might be able to convert to a work-at-home job? For example, I was an editor in the publishing industry before I had my daughter, and now I do freelance proofreading for some local companies.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 9:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 10:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2008