Anyone Else?

have to goto the grocery store? I think it has been about 3 weeks since I made a big trip ( other than milk and fresh ) I am out of EVERYTHING! may have to break down and go tonight! How often does everyone go?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 1:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Shopping

• we usually go on sundays. its my husbands day off and it gets us and our boys out of the house. we usually make a day of it like go eat or go to the park also.. if we forget something i text him to bring it home after work lol
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Every Friday. I neer have the money to shop for more than a week at a time.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 8:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I usually get what I need every week on thursdays in the day time to avoid a crowd
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 11:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I try to only go once a week, but I went twice this week.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• We do "big shopping" every two weeks; and I pick up fresh produce every three or four days

Answer by rkoloms at 5:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Either every two weeks or four. Depends how often I want to get out of the h ouse. I need to start doing four weeks but the fridge here is so small. When I get a house i can start doing four for sure. I like it better . Spend less.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 27, 2011

• Like twice a week, if I'm lucky . Two growing girls, and they are both bottomless pits.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 6:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2011