Can you....

can u get a positive pregnancy test 4days before your cycle is due i know everyone is different cause when i had my son in 2005 i tested positive 5days before my cycle was due but it could be differen this time it seems like everyone is getting a positive a couple of days before there cycle is due i took a test just now an it was negative so is there anyone who tested positive an their cycle is due on the 28th of this month.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I think that it depends on when implantation occured. If your egg didn't implant until 10 dpo then there might not be enough hcg to receive a positive test yet. If someone's egg implants at 7 dpo then by 10 or 11 dpo they might be able to get a positive result. My af is due the 26th so I am going to test tomorrow. Good luck to you and I hope you get your BFP!!
    iloveadam0722

Answer by iloveadam0722 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• ok thanks let me know what your results was good luck..
    sexylady35

Comment by sexylady35 (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2011