What are you scared of????

We are all scared of losing our children or our spouse or other members of our family....I mean fears that other people may think are irrational...

I'll start us off lol

I am a 27 yr old married woman who is still afraid of the dark {the shame} and yes I DO still sleep with some sort of nightlight lol.....please don't judge me lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Don't feel bad I don't like the dark either and I also sleep with a nightlight on
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 8:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Spiders.
    100

Answer by 100 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I am afraid of feet. I think they are disgusting, I am terrified of getting a pedi etc. I had a nightmare once where I was strapped down and people were rubbing bare feet on me. egh, Terrible.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 1:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I'm still slightly afraid of the dark too. But my two biggest fears are tornadoes and of an invasion (alien, zombies, other countries, etc.) I know it's strange. My parents make fun of me because when I have to go outside in the dark a look down the street and imagine an army of zombies coming towards me and I take off into a sprint towards the house. I know it's silly but I just can't help it.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I am afraid of being poor again. I am grateful for the time I had in college where I was FLAT BROKE, because I think it taught me to respect money and gave me a good work ethic. However, it has made me irrationally fearful of being there again, especially since I have children now. I sort of hoard money (which I know there are worse things), even though we are doing just fine and are a financially responsible two income family with a healthy savings.

I just think the fear is unwarranted at this point. We aren't living paycheck to paycheck, and the whole point of college was to make a better life for ourselves now, which we have. It is just something that scares the bejesus out of me.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• If I watch a creepy movie and my hubby is gone (deployed). I sleep with the lights on lol! My big one is clutter and dirt. I have OCD, so I over clean. Most people think I'm nuts lol!
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• The dark. My son and I were at my parents' house last nite to give dh some quiet time and someone was making noise across the street. Made me scared since I couldn't see who it was.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• OOOOOOOOOOOh hands down sharks.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• snakes
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I am terrified of choking or someone else choking.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 10:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2011