My mother-in-Law...

My mother-in-Law might not ever see her son again if she doesn't get some act right... My husband is in the military, so the only way she can see him is if she comes here. Which she rarely does since her husband is cheap. And I'm not spending my husbands time off with them if she's not going to act right. We go on vacations instead, but we offer them to come along. Evil Laugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• and your question would be? JOURNAL THIS STUFF!!!
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but is there a question in there somewhere? It is kinda of rude of her to not come down to see her son.
    TishAnn752

Answer by TishAnn752 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• we didn't even tell my MIL when dh was on R&R...she found out the day before he had to fly back...dh didn't even want to tell her, but i didn't want to deal with "when's he coming hooommme??? i wanna see him..." (we were 12-14 hrs apart). before R&R, i got wind that her and my SIL were going to come see him as a surprise when he came. no way was i having that...we ended up going on a family vacation for a few days instead. and he made it for dd's first birthday. unfortunately i couldn't do anything about him coming home. the stupid website posts when the units are coming back, date, time, everything. i didn't think she'd find it, but she's snoopy and found the stupid sight. they kept switching it up on us though, so the best i could do was tell her it could be wrong, cuz you never know.
    Anonymous

• You might get a better response if you put this in a journal. This section is for people to post questions and other moms provide answers. When you just need to vent, it's better to do it in a journal.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Wow... you are all pretty mean, every guy is somebody's son, and to hide from them when he's going to be around, or to resent them for wanting to see him is pretty low. She had him first, you know. I'm not going to say I'm overly fond of my MIL, but I would NEVER try to keep her from seeing him. How would you feel if your kid's SO did something like that to you?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2011