Have you ever wanted to be a man?

I heard a woman say today "I have never wanted to be a man in my whole life," like it was common for women to want to be men.

I have never wanted to be a man... have you?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Only when I REALLY had to pee, and wasn't near any kind of bathroom. It's a lot easier for a man to pee against a tree than for a woman to squat and try not to get pee all over her clothes, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Yeah. No periods!
    100

Answer by 100 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I've just wanted to experience sex as a man. I know it sounds strange but I've always been curious.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I have also wondered how it felt to a man. But I would not want to stay that way!
    I like my life as a woman.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 2:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• No, why would I want to lower my I.Q.?!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I love being a girl! And, my SO wouldn't love me if I were a man! LOL. So, no, I've never wished to be a man.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 2:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• In some aspects of a man's life, yes, but in others though, no. I have voiced out loud that I wish I were a man, but it is just from mere frustration. Like I'm not physically very strong, sometimes I wish I was like men (not all, but most) in that aspect, and in general it seems that women have to work harder to prove themselves in some jobs, it just seems men are taken more seriously than women. I, however, have no desire to have a penis.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I like being a woman too, just one time though would be nice.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• there are times ive thought "i wonder what its like to be a man" or "it would be so much easier if i was a man"...but ive never really wanted to be one all the time. im fairly "manly" as it is haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• LMAO...I to have wondered what sex felt like as a man...and let me tell you that a man will look at you like you sprouted boobs on your head if you ask him to describe the feeling for you LMAO, and yes I have asked....
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2011