Could I be pregnant?? adult content

I am 26 and have a very normal period, only one ever missed I was pregnant with my daughter. With her however I missed my period and a couple days later tested positive and away we went. My last period was 2/16/11 so I was due to start 3/16/11. I am currently 9 days late and have taken 2 Home pregnancy tests...one on 3/20 and another one this morning 3/25 and both have been negative? I am not on birth control and my husband and I did have sexual intercourse on 3/12 and 3/15 so could I be pregnant but not far enough along to pop on a HPT yet or is there some other reasons as so why I haven't gotten my period yet?? Thank you!! I am so confused!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The best way to know for sure is to make an appt. with your doc & let them test you. Lots of things can interfere with your cycle, especially stress, so if you are anxious about getting pregnant or desperate to, either of those things can stress your body & screw with your cycle. Illness, thyroid problems, weight changes.....and the list goes on....can screw with your cycle, too.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 2:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• eye rollingTake a test or call a doctor.  There're a million things that can throw your cycle off besides pregnancy.

Anonymous

• dunno, call your doctor for a blood test.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Call the doc...In the mean time because I want another baby I'll be hopeful for you too! GL
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• thanks....nothing in my life has changed and we aren't actively trying to have another baby but really not preventing it either, i guess i'm going to wait about another week and still if there is nothing i will call my doctor. haven't reached our deductible yet so i'd have to pay out of pocket and don't really have the money to if it's nothing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I am in the same exact boat as you! And I understand the out of pocket thing too! Here is what I have going on...

I have never ever ever skipped a period except when I had my daughter... And I'm usually right on target 28 days at most 2 days late! Well I was suppose to start march 18th and I have still not had a period! I have taken 3 different brands and took 3 of each!

ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2011