Free vent session - whats pissing you off today?

Family stress & drama & changes at my DH work.

OK, your turn..............................GO!

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My son is going to prison. I would change that. I miss him and him being with us.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 7:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Yes, thanks for asking. So this is all very complicated but my dads mom has foster children. She once had a young mom. She became attached to the child of the mom. The mom is now in her 20s and doesn't take very good care of her daughter. So every weekend my grandma goes to get the little girl from a town two hours away. She gives her EVERYTHING. She takes her to Disney world, even brought her to the town we live in to go ice skating. Did she think to invite her great granddaughter (my daughter)? No, not at all. I understand that that little girl has nothing but she is denying my daughter her affection and it's beginning to piss me off. My daughter has already been denied by her father and his family so this is my last straw really. I want to go and tell her EXACTLY how I feel but my mom says it's not the best thing but I'm sick of it. On top of that she didn't even bother to wish me a happy birthday. Thanks again I needed it
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My work and my dh work.
    100

Answer by 100 at 3:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I am not PO'd but am really nervous about attending a family gathering in April. It is going to have people there I do not talk to but my Mother does and she is two faced.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 2:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Woke up late this morning was 45 mins late now I don't get a lunch and I'm starving!!!!!!
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 2:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My S/O BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My art teacher is making things harder then they have to be, I spent the last two years in college and the people who were in the graphics program have been out of school for a year and still have no job one of the guys said it was because her portfolio was weak and she should go back to another program if she is truly serious and not a community college, I need a second job to keep my head above water and finish school.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• my son had a fever...again...last night. he was up all night, woke dd up, i didn't get them to sleep until 4am, and they were up and ready for the day at 7am. ds seems to be better, no fever so far. i'm so sick of my kids being sick.

right now i've layed them down for a nap, and when they're asleep, i'm going to sleep. i'm tired. my house is a mess, dishes are piled up, laundry is too, but i'm BEAT. and it's really ticking me off that they aren't falling asleep so i can.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I'm HUGELY pregnant, don't want to be at work, but the co-worker who was hired to fill in for me doesn't bother showing up half of the time, so I'm stuck here till 5pm, even though all I want to do is go home and take a long bath. Blah.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• It's been very difficult for me to fall asleep the last few nights. Last night my husband and his friend came in from the bar at like 330 in the morning, right after I finally fell asleep. They were loud and woke me up. then I couldn't get back to sleep bc his drunk friend was snoring so loudly in the living room. I'm still pissed.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2011