Wanting to find the woman who is helping her MRDD sister to place her 4 year old niece?

I would really like to talk to you about this since I would very seriously like to adopt a child her age.

hq9858

Asked by hq9858 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Adoption

• tacky tacky tacky
    Anonymous

• You want the child. That's the bottom line. You don't want to share anything except that.
    Anonymous

• Do you realize you are just asking to be scammed?
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 9:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• ha.. if you're going to post something like that at least have the balls to put your name on it. Considering how so many attacked her for wanting to respect her sister's wishes, you might want to consider who you call tacky. Have you considered that I have might have information to share with her about how to go about doing this without being used and duped like so many agencies do? Have you considered that there is a process if she wants to go through the foster system that I know about?
    hq9858

Comment by hq9858 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• actually... i just got out of a situation with a 4 year old and 1 year old where mom wanted to willingly place them and things were not handled properly. It ended up going to dcfs. things have to be done properly in order to assure that both bio parents are part of the process. Someone saw this post and told me about so that I could talk to her and help her and support her and get her the help that she will need. But ]you know everything so you already knew that. Way to pass judgement without having clue what you are talking about. and still hide behind anonymous. I am the QUEEN of dealing with scammers! When someone thinks there is a scammer, they usually come to ask me about it. CHeck my page for evidence on both topics. WY kids and TRACY BESS are all over it. And have a nice day to you too. Make sure you have an idea what you are talking about before you comment. part of picking out scammers is playing along to get info
    hq9858

Comment by hq9858 (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• She opened the can of worms here. Whatever.
    Anonymous

• YOU clearly stated you want to adopt a child of the age that she mentioned. It's clear what you are up to.
    Anonymous

• If she's smart (the person you are looking for) she WON'T contact YOU or anybody on the internet that state they want to adopt the child. It's a safety issue for everyone anyhow. You are a biased party here. You are looking to adopt that child if she would consider you. But you do realize its not up to her specifically. SHE is not the mother of the child anyhow. She stated they are contacting social services to help the. She said its in process. Too bad. You lost out.
    Anonymous

• you just made my point. SHE is not the mother of the child so how can me talking to her do all the things you just wrote about? there is no hidden agenda. I didn't say i wanted to adopt the child, I said I wanted to adopt a child of that age and should have added experience working in situations like this. Wanted to find her too fast. She mentioned using an organization but I'm not sure if it's an agency. There's no mention of DCFS. glad that you are being so helpful and offering suggestions to help her. what exactly do you know about it? I lose nothing if she doens't contact me but agencies and even DCFS can railroad and lie about things to the point where this aunt and mother will have no choice in what happens. The father has to be involved as well since he has to agree to all of this. If they go to DCFS they may be responsible for child support which may be a huge issue for them. What can you tell her about getting help?
    hq9858

Comment by hq9858 (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• This has become quite comical. Shame that you spend so much energy attacking me instead of offering ways to help. Were you one to come down on her in teh original posts too? Give this woman the credit for reaching out when she needs help. Believe that she can distinguish between someone trying to help and someone trying to pull one over on her. Not everyone has evil intentions. There are still people out there who look to help others instead of condemn them and give a holier than thou attitude. You should check out the birthmothers group on here. You'd fit in with quite a few of them, not all of them by any means, but you could find some GREAT friends there.
    hq9858

Comment by hq9858 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011