Metabolism is sooo high.How to gain some weight

I weigh 86-89 and I'm 4'11" my metabolism is so high, my mom is 5'6" and weighs 120 so that's where I get it from. But I'm trying to gain weight and I know you have to ovulate and have a certain amount of body fat and I would like to gain 20 pounds but healthy though I don't want to load up on fast food and fried foods. Do you think I can even conceive and carry a baby to full term? My periods are 26-40 days. Help please?!?!

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• have you gone to the doc and had a through check up? you could try having a snack in between meals like between breakfast an dlunch had a piece of fruit or some yogurt then between lunch and dinner a boiled egg or some cheese then after dinner have something sweet or some fruit crackers, etc.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Talk to your doctor on some high fat healthy foods. I know they recommend whole milk and peanut butter for children that need to gain weight.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I'm with chloesmom - hang around me and my bad eating habits for a couple weeks, I''ll have you 40lbs over weight in NO TIME
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Shit, honey...just come on up to Baltimore and I'll hook up and tube and suck my fat out...you can have it. I'll give you 40 pounds. lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I think you NEED to see an OBGYN & a Nutritionist. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011