Does anybody read the

Journal posts??? i was looking and like none of them had any comments (just curious)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I don't go through every single journal every day, but I do tend to read several of them, several times a week. I'll go to the recent journals and look through them. I only comment if I feel I can offer something to the poster, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Once in a while. There's a group of women who tend to claim the journals as their territory, so unless you're interested in the intimate details of their lives as they constantly cross promote each other, you have to dig to find anything interesting on many days. It would be nice if they'd push for more people to get involved and get a little variety in those top posts instead of the same 3 or 4 topics and the same 6 or 7 people.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I think I've read 2.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I use to but not anymore
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• No.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• no

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• The journals section used to be more interesting and active than it is now. I look at the popular journal list maybe once or twice a week, if I get bored.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I read the journals often. I will skim through the popular ones or whatever to see what the topics are, and if it looks like someone needs help or something, I will read it to see if I have anyhting to offer.

That said, there are always some that I ignore, including the Christian ones (I am a Christian but don't need them to interpret for me) and the ones that seem to be made by CafeMom to advertise their stuff.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I did not know you could read other peoples journals until right this minute lol....I don't think I've even clicked the journal button before lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I've read a couple. Doesn't interest me like Answers does. So I don't waste my time there.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011