Does anyone have the New Graco Pack 'n Play Playard With Newborn Napper Station?

Do you like the little napper addition? I was thinking about getting this one instead of just a regular one & use it as a bassinett. I would love opinions if you have one like this, Thanks!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 2:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have that in a different print. LOVED it. Our son slept in the bassinet until he was 6 months old. He is small, weight wise, but long in length. He had no problem switching to a crib at 6 months. I liked having him so close to my bed. He slept through the night from 8 weeks on but I felt better knowing I could reach out and touch him if I needed to.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Where can I buy one?! I love this idea.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I got mine through Toys R Us. It really was great. We currently have it set up in our living room for when we need to contain him; our son is now 18 months and into everything. He doesn't spend much time in it anymore but every once in a while I need to shower and don't want him joining me lol
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• we had one! its was such a pain to get those parts on!!!!! but it was nice to have! if only my dd wasnt 9 pounds a birth we would of used the lil napper and changing part more!! but now i use it so i can make dinner or shower its a life saver!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I do, in the Elyse print. I love it! I've dropped it and taken out the changed, but it's the coolest play pen.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Oh, my daughter never used the napper, btw. I love the changer though. I'm not sure the weight limit, as I haven't used it in a while.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Thanks! I have a regular Pack & Play from my Son from 4 years ago and I just thought this was such a great idea for an infant & I think I will use this next to my bed instead of a regular bassinett since it has the changing table too. I can use the other older one downstairs.
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• I found this one on Amazon.com but Target has great sales on them & I am waiting until the next sale to buy it.
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2011