TTC after Mirena before 2 month waiting period...

I was told on 3/14/11 I would be able to conceive in two months(May 2011). Is anyone trying to conceive in the month of May? Also, is it safe to try before then?

Info: I never stopped having a normal period while on Mirena; although most women stop I didn't.

BurpleNurples

Asked by BurpleNurples at 2:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant the day after I had Mirena removed. No complications, etc. I did take about 5 pregnancy tests and had an ultrasound before I fully believed I was pregnant- I couldn't believe how quickly it happened. Now sometimes when I look at my 13 month old daughter I can't help but think how sad it would have been had my dr appt to have iud removed was a week later... (not that I would have known any differently... I'm just so thankful for my beautiful, somewhat of a surprise, daughter).
    All I'm saying is this: it is possible to get preg before the 2 month window has passed. Good luck!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 3:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2011