Not sure if i upset my daughter teacher or not

my daughter had a spelling word clenched, the teacher marked it as incorrect and as clinched. my daughter list was listed as clenched. so i emailed and asked if the list was wrong. she said no and said Sorry! i told her no problem it happens, then she resent me a email telling me she was getting interrupted a lot, i told her i completely understood and she said Sorry! again she is a really sweet teacher and was my and my dad GED teacher. I am thinking i hurt her feelings and i did not mean to. I told her things happen and it understandable and no need to apologize. but the sorry with exclamation point makes me think i hurt her feelings. I was not trying to or am i being over sensitive with pregnancy hormones?

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I wouldn't worry about it all. I don't think the exclamation point meant anything bad. Trust me, she's grateful you are being nice about the mistake and not making a federal case out of it.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 2:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i wouldnt worry about it. short of going in to talk to her and make sure everything is okay there is really nothing you can do but feel bad.. which does nothing
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• i wouldnt worry about it.. you needed to correct her mistake.. im sure she wasnt offended maybe a little embarassed but def not offended
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• the getting interrupted was the day she was grading papers not today. she would not be on her email if she was having issues with the kids
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2011